Glass lifting equipment for rent:
The best and safest way to move glass is by using glass lifting equipment. But if you buy this equipment, then it would be very costly. So, it’s better to get these equipment for rent. Smart lift solution is a company that provides you these equipments on rent.
Featured models of Smart Lift Solutions:
Following are some models of glass lifting equipments provided for rent by smart lift solutions:
- 608 Outdoor:
It was designed specially for lifting heavy weight glass equipments. It has ability to lift glass that is more than three layers thick. Following are some features of this model:
The weight of this model is almost 1830 lbs. The extension of its arm is 2.29 ft. Its tip is 30 degrees from back and almost 95 degrees from forward. The width of this model of glass lifting machine is 2.7 ft, its height is 5 ft and its length is 7.6ft approximately. Its Running Period is almost 20 hours and its charging time is approximately 8 hours.
- 380 Indoor:
This model is specially designed for use in homes. It has the ability to lift medium-sized glass. Some features of this model are listed below:
The weight of this model is almost 1,256 lbs. The extension of its arm is 1.64 ft. Its tip is 45 degrees from back and almost 105 degrees from forward. The width of this model of glass lifting machine is 2.1 ft, its height is 4.4 ft and its length is 5.9 ft approximately. Its Running Period is almost 30 hours and its charging time is approximately 8 hours.
- 1008 Outdoor:
This model is designed specially for lifting large glass such as large window panes. The speciality of this model is that it’s best for lifting long pieces of glass with great comfort. Following are some features of this model of glass lifting equipment:
The weight of this model is 2,867 lbs. Its maximum lifting height is 14.4 ft. It’s width is 3.3 ft, height is 5.0 ft and length is 9.2 ft. The maximum running period of this equipment is almost 8 hours. And its maximum charging period is 8 hours.
Features of smart lift solutions:
Some features of these glass lifting equipments are as follows:
- Lifts straight or curved surfaces.
- Glass Panes, Windows, & More
- Industrial-Grade Materials
- Indoor and Outdoor Models
- Numerous Accessories
- Self-Driven with Remote Control
Benefits of renting Glass lifting equipment over buying:
Because of the following benefits, we can say that it’s better to get these equipments on rent instead of purchasing them.
- The biggest advantage is that different types of equipments are used during working, it’s difficult for you to buy all of them. So, the best option is to rent out these equipments.
- Another benefit is that it saves your money. And provides you mental peace and satisfaction. As these equipments are so large in size, if you buy them then you also have to worry about storing it at a safe place. But if you get them on rent then you don’t need to worry about all this. Thus, it will give you mental peace and flexibility.
Renting these equipments also provides relief from all those troubles you might have to face after buying them.