Gamblers fund their accounts from a phone number largely because of the bonuses. Casino operators in India are ready to give a personal bonus for financial transactions of this type.
Types of deposit bonuses at top casinos
Deposit bonuses are one of the most popular types of incentives for players at top online casinos that accept pay by mobile deposits. By depositing users, the operators draw money to the system, offering free spins or bonus points in return. Major platforms offer bonuses on first and subsequent deposits, as well as for transfers on certain days of the week. The text below gives information on the types of deposit bonuses and the specifics of how to get them.
Every player will be able to deposit from his phone in two clicks. The gambler needs to go to the cashier section, select a suitable mobile operator and specify the amount of the transfer. The payment is confirmed in the operator’s app or via SMS.
How to get a deposit bonus
Only registered users who have agreed to the casino’s rules can take part in the promotional programs. It is also necessary to:
- fill in personal information in the profile;
- to pass data verification;
- make a deposit corresponding to the terms and conditions of the bonus.
The gift funds will not be placed on the main balance, but in the form of points. There are additional conditions attached to any bonus offer. To convert the points into real money, the user needs to wager them. The rules usually specify a wager – a multiplier with which the full amount of the bonus must be scrolled. Points can be burned if the user has applied for withdrawal. Representatives of the gambling platform have the right to restrict access to promotions without explanation.
Types of deposit bonuses
Deposit bonuses are used by casinos as a hook for registering new players, as well as a tool for maintaining the interest of regular users. The main types of deposit bonuses are:
- On the first deposit. The conditions for earning points on a starting deposit are usually very attractive – 100-500% of the amount transferred;
- On the second and subsequent deposits. The additional percentage of points in this case is less than for the first replenishment. The classic variant is 25-75% of the credited amount.
- On a specific day of the week. Casinos stimulate customer activity on weekdays by offering gifts for transferring money on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, for example.
- Multi-tiered bonuses. Hidden offers become available after depositing on a certain day.
- Freespins. Free spins for the slots specified in the rules.
Players are advised to read the bonus rules in detail. In some casinos, customers can use the points only after all the funds from the main account have been played.
Tips for wagering deposit bonuses
The status of the bonus account and progress on wagering promotions are displayed in myAlpari. All slots on the gambling sites work on the GSF, so there are no strategies that will bring 100% winnings.
Some useful tips:
- choose machines with high returns (more than 97%);
- strictly adhere to the betting limits;
- play slots, on which the wagering is credited 100% of the number of spins made.
Casinos usually set a high wager, so it’s difficult to make a profit from bonus points. The wagered funds can be used for further play or withdrawal.