Email for business purposes is growing in popularity. It’s still the best way to communicate with clients, coworkers, and vendors. There are many platforms that you can choose from depending on the type of task you’re trying complete.
Email is essential for business communications. Every company and office around the world relies on it. You have the choice of which service to use. Outlook is the only official software supported by Microsoft for most businesses and organizations. However, many people also use Office 365.
While Gmail is an excellent email service, your company might have another option. While Outlook is the most widely used email service, many people prefer Gmail or another solution that suits their needs. We know you use Microsoft Outlook and that’s why you want to know how to solve the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error.
What are the reasons behind [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5] error?
- Outlook will abruptly shut down If you force-close Outlook, it’s likely that this error will occur.
- Old version: Have your Outlook versions been updated? This could be the reason you haven’t.
- Slow internet connections It may shock you, but it is a fact. This is a common problem if you experience slow internet speeds.
- Pending Windows update:- Similar to what happens with Outlook, having the auto-update turned off for Windows can also be the reason behind the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 issue.
- If you are using the web version, the cache and cookies may not have been cleared for a while. This is because a large chunk of cookies and cache can be a burden on the browser. This could lead to this error.
- Outlook allows multiple accounts: Outlook allows you to add multiple accounts. This could lead to an error.
- An unauthorized version of MS Office is a common problem. Many people use MS Office without licensing. They use it in the most fraudulent and shadiest ways.
How to Fix the pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 Error on Microsoft Outlook?
This section lists the best solutions that you can try. They are quick and easy to complete. It’s a smart idea to grab the chance and read them all. One of these might strike an emotional chord with your heart and inspire you to start your own business.
1. Clearing cookies and cache
Let’s start by saying the obvious. Let’s say you are using the online version. You can switch to the next version if you don’t have an online account.
- Select the More Tools > Clean Browsing Information tab in the Google Chrome browser.
- Then you can choose a time period starting at All Time or a particular time frame that you wish to clean.
- Next, select a menu option to display boxes asking you about Cookies and other data from a site and cached files & images for easy deletion.
2. All programs must be stopped.
Error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 due to multitasking. You can multitask with either one of the portable or desktop computers. Sometimes, a portable computer or computer may not be able to multitask due to a lack of resources. Outlook is responsible for this error. You can fix it by closing all applications, clearing caches and deleting cookies.
3. Use a limited number of email addresses.
MS Outlook allows multiple email addresses, but it is more convenient to have one. Although it’s not difficult, it can cause confusion. MS Outlook offers a wizard to help you add an email address to your computer.
You may need to clear your cache, close all internet connections (email and other), and restart your computer if your computer has problems with email notifications. After your computer is back online, you can access your email again.
4. All emails in the Outlook Folder should be deleted
Outlook can sometimes encounter glitches when processing large amounts of information. Do you recall the last time you cleaned out your Outlook folder? You can’t? You won’t. Also, empty your trash.
5. Request a License
Are you using pirated MS Office versions? It is not something we recommend. You also risk losing Outlook’s utility. Why should you consider upgrading? Outlook is an integral part of the program.
It is as easy as placing an Amazon order. To get an idea of the price, you can visit this official website. It takes just seconds to select the plan that you like.
6. Modify the SMTP Port
It is possible that you don’t know what Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) means if you aren’t interested in computers. It’s a set of established rules for sending electronic mail. You can change your SMTP settings if you are unable to send mail with the two above options. What can you do to achieve this?
- Open Outlook (we assume you have already done this).
- Log in to your account and click Settings.
- You must be on the Advanced tab.
- Host number 465 is available. It is necessary that it be changed to 587.
- That’s it! These steps have helped many people get out of Outlook errors.
7. Microsoft Outlook Update to the Most Up-To-Date Version
It’s perfect to work with Microsoft. Microsoft is a brand that focuses on the flow. Its programs are regularly updated. Each month, updates are released. Most of the time, these issues with Microsoft Outlook are due to an error in setting. Most of these issues or issues can be fixed by Microsoft Outlook after an update.
Steps to update Microsoft Outlook
- You can do this by opening M.S. Outlook can be opened on your laptop or PC.
- Click the Files tab in the lower left corner.
- Click “My Account” in the left menu.
- Select “Update” from the menu for product information.
- The dialogue box for Microsoft Updates will appear at the top of your screen when you click to download them.
- After the download is complete, there is no warning message displayed.
8. Install your MS Office Suite
Microsoft Office Suite will be damaged when certain files aren’t present and show the “PII email 9adeb2eb81f173c673a5” error. You probably know Outlook is part the MS Office Suite. You must remove Outlook from the entire program. This is the normal procedure. You can uninstall MS Office from your Control Panel.
These are the steps to correct this error:
- To start the program, click the Start button located on the taskbar.
- You can find it by typing “Control Panel” into the search box.
- You can access “Control Panel” to see “Programs & Applications”.
- You will see a new tab that allows you to uninstall the software. Choose it.
- After the Office suite has been uninstalled, you can reinstall the downloaded version.
9. Eliminate duplicate accounts
Outlook may show the exact account multiple times. This is why you are getting this error. You must delete all accounts, even if you don’t have a duplicate. This error is most likely to be avoided.
- Start Outlook and navigate directly to Files
- Log in to Account Settings > Account Setting. Next, choose the email account that you wish to delete.
- Click on the Remove button. In the last confirmation dialog box, make sure to hit OK
- We wish you luck. You can also continue your treasure hunting by following this procedure if you are unable to succeed.
10. Use the web version
Maybe the problem is in the standalone application. Are you familiar with the web version? This is all you need! Visit Outlook’s website. Outlook website.
When you click Options in the high-visibility navigation section in the top corner, the easiest method to prevent the error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 is to utilize the Outlook Web App.
- Check that the item for Microsoft Outlook simple editing is selected.
- After you have finished editing, open MS Outlook and click the Save button.
- Sign in to Light Edition now using the Microsoft Outlook account that you created earlier.
11. Perform a Disc Cleanup
However, just because you are stuck doesn’t mean you haven’t tried any of the strategies that we discussed with you. We’ll be sharing general advice on cleaning your disc.
- Use the Start menu to find disc cleanup. From the available results, select the option Disc Cleaning.
- Select the drive that you want to clean (we recommend drive C). Click OK.
- It is important to choose the correct type of file you wish to delete. The selection will give you a brief description of the type that you should choose. Click Ok.
It’s easy! Disk Cleanup allows you to clean the system’s files. This is not something we recommend.
12. You should make sure that you are reviewing your antivirus settings.
Antivirus tools are more than the default firewall. They also have their own security gates that protect your computer. Outlook is no different. You must make sure that your Antivirus software is not blocking Outlook’s access.
13. Modify the Time-Out setting of your server
Server time-out refers to how long it takes for the software’s response to arrive at the server. Most people believe that setting it to low will improve the connection. However, it does render errors like pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 sometimes. You should change the time-out setting on your server.
- Start Outlook and navigate directly to Files>Info
- Go to Account Settings Account Settings.
- Click Change to select the POP3 account that you want.
- Click on the Advanced tab. This tab allows you to increase the server timeout.
We hope it helped. We have an alternative if that fails.
14. Locate a professional:
If you still receive error messages in Microsoft Outlook, it is a good idea to consult an expert. These errors can be fixed with simple DIY methods. Get in touch with an M.S. If none of these strategies work, contact an Outlook professional immediately.
If you continue to receive error messages in Microsoft Outlook, it is important that you consult an expert. You can try a few DIY solutions, as well as the ones that have been mentioned. Outlook professionals.
Take a look at each of the solutions we’ve gathered for this pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5 error on Microsoft Outlook. We are certain that you’ll find the best one. Do you have a better solution? We would appreciate your help in the comment section.