You’ve got the idea, you’ve got the money, and you know the industry you want to work in — now all you need to do is choose your company name, get an office together, and start putting your plan into action! But before you do any of that, there’s one last thing you need to take care of: Singapore business incorporation.
3 reasons why you should use us
1. We make the process of incorporating your business quick and easy.
2. We have a team of experienced professionals who are familiar with the ins and outs of business incorporation in Singapore.
3. We offer competitive rates for our business incorporation services. Incorporating your business can be an intimidating task, but at Worthy Corporate Solutions, we take care of all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to worry about it. With our Business Incorporation Singapore services, you will be able to quickly get started on starting your business without any hassle or delays.
Why choose us over other business incorporation service providers
- Because we offer a comprehensive suite of business incorporation services that are designed to save you time and money.
- We have a team of experienced professionals who are knowledgeable about the Singapore business landscape and can offer valuable insights and advice.
- We offer competitive pricing for our business incorporation services.
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service and will go the extra mile to ensure that you are satisfied with our services.
- We have a strong track record of successful business incorporations in Singapore.
- We are accredited by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for our business incorporation services.
Frequently asked questions about starting a business
-Why should I incorporate my business?
Incorporating your business can provide many benefits, including personal asset protection, limited liability, and increased credibility.
-How do I know if my business is ready to incorporate?
If you have a solid business plan and are ready to take your business to the next level, incorporating may be the right move for you.
-How much does it cost to incorporate my business?
The cost of incorporating your business will vary depending on the type of business and structure you choose.
Checklist before we register your company
1. Firstly, you will need at least one shareholder and one director for your company. The shareholders can be individuals or corporate entities, and there is no limit to the number of shareholders you can have.
2. You will need to have a registered address in Singapore, which can be either a commercial or residential address.
3. You will need to appoint a company secretary within six months of incorporation. The company secretary must be a natural person who is ordinarily resident in Singapore.
4. You will need to open a corporate bank account in Singapore within 30 days of incorporation.
5. You will need to prepare and file your annual returns within one month of the anniversary of your company’s registration date.
How long does it take to incorporate my company
The process of incorporating a company in Singapore is relatively simple and straightforward. It usually takes about two weeks to complete the entire process. However, there are a few things that you need to do before you can incorporate your company.
First, you need to choose a name for your company. The name of your company must be unique and cannot be already used by another company. Once you have chosen a name, you need to register it with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). After the registration is complete, you will need to apply for a business license from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Lastly, you will need to open a corporate bank account.
Our team of professional incorporation services can help you with all of these steps and more. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get started on your new journey as an entrepreneur!
The average time it takes to incorporate your company is between two weeks and three weeks, depending on whether you have completed all of your initial registration procedures beforehand. If you have registered a trade name or have filed documents with ACRA, then it may take slightly longer.
What’s involved in incorporating my company: There are four important processes that are typically involved when incorporating a company, including: registration of documents at ACRA; submitting documents for MOM approval; registering for tax purposes; and opening corporate bank accounts.
Make an appointment now
We provide a wide range of company registration and compliance services in Singapore. Our team of experts will guide you through the process of incorporating your business. We make it easy for you to comply with the requirements of the Companies Act and other regulations. Schedule a free consultation with us today to learn more about how we can help you get started!
After finalising all details, we’ll file all necessary documents and follow up with you until we receive your certificate of incorporation from ACRA. From there, you are legally ready to do business in Singapore as an incorporated entity under whichever name you have registered with ACRA. Let’s take a look at some key aspects of starting and running a corporation, LLC or GLC in Singapore…
● 1) Choosing between incorporating as a corporation, limited liability company (LLC) or government-linked corporation (GLC).
● 2) Setting up an office address: where and how should I register my corporate address if I do not have an office yet?