Those who trade stocks and Forex currency pairs can benefit from a variety of special platforms and third-party apps to make their trading routine easier. Some dedicated applications provide traders with price alerts and financial market signals that help market participants to make more reasonable trading decisions.
Top Stock Alerts to Watch
The list of the best stock alert apps includes:
1. M1 Finance. This is a trading platform, comprising free portfolio features. Apart from those basic features, you can also enjoy price alerts and some general trading recommendations. Moreover, to use all those features, you don’t need to pay any additional fee.
2. ForexSignals. This is another famous app that you can use to improve your trading and investment results. The platform allows its users to share and, thus, to benefit from trading ideas and signals.
3. CNBC. This known business and economic editorial has its own stock alerts platform. Moreover, it is considered to be one of the best apps in the niche in 2022. Like the above-mentioned platforms, CNBC comes in a free version.
4. Finimize. Unlike several competitors, this platform comes with an annual $59.99 fee, allowing you to benefit from detailed market reviews and stock market updates. By using this app, you will receive special newsletters that include important information about the current status of the stock and its impact on the portfolio.
5. MarketWatch. This is the most popular investment and trading app, providing you with various features, including portfolio planning, trading and investments alerts, etc. There are also useful articles about trading.
Are Those Apps Really Useful?
All the above-mentioned platforms employ financial market professionals who share their views with the users or participate in the development of automated signals. Moreover, those applications have gained a positive reputation among both traders and investors.
While they will not trade instead of you, traders may find some interesting market ideas that they may apply in their trading routine. The information that you get from those platforms is trustworthy and transparent. Moreover, you can easily cope with it even if you don’t have enough trading experience.
Top apps with stock alerts provide you with the opportunity to benefit from deep market research and make more reasonable market decisions. By using them, you can automate part of your trading or investment routine.