When users activate YouTube.com/activate, they are normally asked to enter a code displayed on their device, but not everyone knows what it is. How to activate YouTube on your smart TV with a smart gadget. Users usually enter the code displayed on the device when they visit youtube.com/activate, but not everyone knows where to find it.
How to activate Youtube on Xbox
The following steps will show you how to authenticate your YouTube account on Xbox One:
- Click on Sign-in & Settings, which is at the bottom of the page.
- Select Sign in and then push X. It will appear on your screen as an activation code.
- Please log into your Google account, if needed, at youtube.com/activate.
- Register for a Google account if necessary. Click Next after entering the code displayed on your screen.
- Checking the Allow Access box is selected.
How to make Youtube work on a smart TV
The process of connecting your Youtube account to your Smart TV is as simple as going to youtube.com/activate. Keep in mind that YouTube isn’t supported by all television models.
After 2013: YouTube on a smart TV
- Open the Youtube application by clicking on the Gear icon on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Sign in button.
- On your television, a code will appear.
- From your smartphone or computer, visit youtube.com/activate.
- Verify your Google account if prompted. On your Smart TV, enter the 8-digit code that appears.
- Choose Next, then choose your Youtube account, and then click Allow.
Instructions for older models of televisions
If your TV is from before 2013, you may have an old flash Youtube app. Here’s how to enable and view Youtube videos:
- You will now see an 8-digit code on your television screen.
- Go to youtube.com/activate on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- You will need the TV code to sign in.
- After selecting your YouTube account, select Next and then Allow.
Adding Youtube to your Firestick or Fire TV
You can use Alexa to run YouTube on Amazon Fire TV, but first, you need to enable YouTube.
- To do so, download the YouTube app and open it.
- On the left, click Sign in.
- Click on the code to log in.
- Enter the authorization code that appears on the screen (youtube.com/activate).
- Choose Next, then select your Youtube account, then indicate that you want to confirm the action.
On my Playstation 3, how can I get Youtube to work?
- Go to the Playstation Store to download YouTube.
- When the application opens, choose Sign in and press X on your controller.
- An authentication code will appear on your screen.
- Visit youtube.com/activate on your phone, tablet, or another device.
- Sign into your Google account, enter the authorization code, and choose Next.
- Select your YouTube account, then click Allow access. Done!
Enabling YouTube on Roku
Follow our expert’s instructions to enable YouTube on Roku. Visit youtube.com/activate to locate your Roku code.
- To complete the activation, you will need an Internet connection, so ensure that it is on.
- From the Home screen, choose Channel Store.
- Select YouTube, then click OK. The Youtube channel will now appear in My Channels.
- Visit YouTube and click on the gear icon for the channel.
- Choose Sign in and enter your YouTube account information (if prompted).
- You’ll see a Youtube activation code on your Roku. On your phone or computer, visit youtube.com/activate
- After logging into your Google account, you will be prompted to enter your Roku Select Next 8-digit number.
- Select your YouTube account and choose to Allow access to complete the authentication process.
I hope you found what you were looking for on YouTube.com/activate – Activate
Your YouTube people also searched for kids.youtube.com/activate, kids.youtube.com/activate code, and youtube.com/activate tv, https://m youtube.com/activate, www. youtube.com/activate ps3, go to youtube.com/activate, youtube.com/activate channel.