CBS Corporation was formerly Columbia Broadcasting System and CBS Inc., a major American mass media company that operates the national television network and that owns the Simon & Schuster publishing groups and the Showtime cable network, among other companies.
BENEFITS OF CBS.com-Roku
- Viacom offers a large selection of current and classic shows
- shows, including live local news broadcasts and sports coverage
- At a competitive price
- Supports multiple platforms
DEFICIENCES OF CBS.com-Roku
- Several originals exclusive to this release
- Only available as offline downloads with a commercial-free plan
- plan, no content is available in 4K or HDR
- You can use any browser to cbs.com/tv/roku from your PC.
- The activation code will appear on your device’s screen.
- Simply click the Activate button.
- Using your account or creating an All Access account is the only way to use this feature.
- The Roku TV will display a confirmation message when you turn on this feature.
- You can start watching All Access using Roku now.
Use cbs.com/tv/androidtv to watch on Android TV
- You will need to install the app on your Smart TV.
- Copy the activation code from your Smart TV screen.
- You can view Android TV channel on any browser by visiting cbs.com/tv/androidtv.
- You will need a activation code to watch the channel.
- Click Next to get one.
How do I watch CBS.com on Roku?
- To start watching, turn your Roku device on and press the home button.
- From the Roku Channel Store, select the channel you want to view.
- From the search results, search for Channel.
- Add Channel by clicking the Add button.
- In your web browser, navigate to cbs.com/tv/roku or cbs.com/roku.
- You will be prompted to enter the code from your Roku device.
- Congratulations! Now you are able to watch Sports on your Roku device.
What are the steps to create a CBS.com-Roku account?
- For more information, visit TV’s website at cbs.com/tv/roku.
- The sign will appear in the top right corner.
- Press the button in the middle to sign up.
- Please fill out your personal details, such as your full name, your address, your e-mail, and your phone number.
- If you have finished filling out your details, click Continue.
- You will then be prompted to check your email address and click the CBS account verification link.
- Your CBS account has been successfully created.
Also Read: Activation code for Bravotv in Bravotv.Com/Link?
Login to CBS.com-Roku
- You can activate your Roku on the CBS website at CBS.com/activate/roku.
- To complete the process, click Sign.
- Please enter your email and password to complete the registration process.
- After entering your email and password, click Continue.
- Afterward, you will have access to your CBS.com account.
Log in with your TV provider
- Visit CBS.com/activate for more information.
- Choose the sign from the menu.
- Select Sign in with Live TV Streaming from the option.
- Provide your login information for your TV account.
- You will be able to access your CBS.com account after you log in.