YouTube is a platform that offers a large selection of shows. From educational content to entertainment, you can find it all on it. However, watching these programs on a small screen doesn’t appeal to me. Its shows are much more enjoyable to watch on a larger screen as compared to a laptop or a desktop.
Now that smart devices such as TVs are available in the market, you can connect your Smart TV to YouTube within seconds. Without a smart TV, you can still watch this on your regular TV using devices like Xbox One, PS3, Roku, and Kodu. You must sign in to these devices and activate the app before you can watch your favorite shows.
- Using a Smart TV, open app and select “Login”.
- You should see an activation code displayed on the screen.
- Open youtube.com/activate using your mobile device (smartphone, tablet or laptop).
- Once you have entered the correct address, a screen will appear, prompting you to log in with your password, type the code that accompanied the TV;
- There is no need to click on “Next” anymore, just click on “Accept” and enjoy the expanded management options.
How to activate Youtube.com/activate on smart TVs
YouTube is quite easy to enable on a smart TV. The App is not supported by all TV models. It is possible that your device isn’t capable of playing it.
- Your smart TV should open the app.
- You can access the Gear icon on the left.
- Then sign in Youtube.com/activate.
- A code will be sent to you. Make sure you keep the page open during the process.
- You may now visit youtube.com/activate from your computer or phone.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Submit the code.
- Click on Allow access if it is available.
Youtube.com/activate Roku Device Activation
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Select Home on the remote.
- Click on the Roku Channel store.
- Choose YouTube from the Top free options and then press OK.
- Choose Add channel then click OK.
- In a few minutes, your channels will be updated. You can check the status by going to my channels. YouTube should be available now.
- Click the Gear icon.
- Create a Google account.
- Roku will give you a code.
- From your phone or pc, go to youtube.com/activate.
- Create a Google account.
- Enter the eight-digit code.
- Accept it.
Activating Youtube.com/activate on PlayStation 3
Open your PS3 app and locate it. To sign in, enter your Google account information if you are a first-time user. Visit youtube.com/activate and enter the code provided.
- Log in and go to settings.
- Select SIGN IN, then click X
- Take note of the code provided.
- Enter the code at youtube.com/activate.
- Register as a Google account user.
- Input the code provided now.
- Select Allow access.
How to activate Youtube.com/activate on Xbox One
If you try to connect the app, you will receive a code to use at youtube.com/activate. On the Xbox One, open the YouTube app. When you first sign up, use your Google account.
- Sign in and select settings
- From the sign-in page and click X
- Then note the code below.
- Open your browser and go to youtube.com/activate.
- Enter your Google account details.
- Click Allow Access to proceed.
Activate the Apple TV
- Select sign in from sign-in and settings.
- You will receive a code.
- Visit youtube.com/activate on your PC or phone.
- Create a Google account. Log in with your Google+ account.
- Then enter the access code and click Allow.