Tubi is a lesser-known, kinda weird cousin in the streaming family to Netflix, Stan, and Amazon Prime Video.
This free-to-use streaming service was acquired by Fox in early 2020. In spite of its launch in the US back in 2014, the Tubi.tv/activate app was only brought to Australia’s shores in late 2019. It is legal, too, just in case you were wondering. In contrast to most subscription-based services, It is completely ad-supported.
In spite of this, there are not quite as many ads as you might expect. According to Tubi.tv/activate support center, their ad breaks are short (one to two minutes long) and interrupt your viewing every fifteen minutes or so. As a test, we watched several movies and episodes of television, and there were only a half-dozen ads. You would probably learn more from an episode of MasterChef.
Activate with Tubi.tv/activate
- Install the app on your device.
- Click Log In.
- You will see a code on your screen.
- Enter the code at tubi.tv/activate.
- You’ll need the Tubi.tv/activate code.
- Click on Activate device.
Where do I enter the Tubi.tv/activate code?
- Start the program and click the home button.
- Log in to access the account creation page.
- A code will appear on your TV.
- Enter the code properly.
- It should activate your TV account.
- Click Register or Sign In.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate on an internet browser such as Chrome, Safari, etc. You’ll be asked to register in Tubi online if you haven’t already.
- Click Sign Up.
- In your SmartTV, you will now see the activation code.
- Click Submit to start the process.
Log in using Tubi.tv/activate Code
When you attempt to activate/sign in your accounts on a smart TV or apparatus connected to a TV and see the activation code displayed on the screen, please open an internet browser on another apparatus (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and go to www.tubi.tv/activate. In this process, your TV screen must display the code. Enter the code you see on your TV screen after registering or logging in.
Changing your Tubi.tv/activate email address
- Visit tubi.tv in your browser.
- You will find the Sign In button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password or sign up through Facebook if you own a Tubi account that is linked to your Facebook account.
- On this screen, click/tap in your own title after registering.
- Enter the new email to replace the old one.
Utilize tubi.tv/activate to activate Tubi TV on Roku
- You can access Tubi from the Roku Home Screen.
- Select Sign In from the top.
- Look in your display for an activation code.
- Go to tubi.tv/activate on another device.
- Leave your activation code on your TV screen while the process is going on. To create an account, click Register and create one today.
- This will redirect you to the trigger a page.
- You will now be able to see a list of features.
Activating my Tubi.tv/activate Accounts on a Smart TV
- On your Samsung TV, open the Tubi program. Your TV may now display an activation code.
- Visit tubitv.com/activate on a computer or mobile web browser.
- On your TV screen, enter the activation code and click on Rename apparatus.
- Once your TV display has been refreshed, you can log in to from your browser or your Samsung Smart TV.
How do I register on Tubi.tv/activate?
- Visit tubi.tv using any internet browser.
- On the top right, click Register.
- Registration can be done using Facebook or by email.
- Fill out all of the fields that pop up then click Register.