- Log in with your Netflix credentials at Netflix.com/tv8.
- Choose the profile from which you’d like to download or stream movies or TV episodes. A family member might have his or her own profile, which could be accessed with a four-digit pin.
- In the ‘input code’ section, type the code that was received to your phone or email.
- To sign in, click ‘Activate.’ After that, you can begin watching TV shows and movies.
How to Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
Netflix is compatible with Apple TVs that were released between the 2nd and the 4th generation. Here are the steps for getting into your Netflix account on Apple TV:
- On the Apple TV 2nd Generation, select Netflix from the drop-down menu on the home screen. Log in with your username and password. Go to Netflix’s sign-up page in your browser or on the web to create an account if you don’t already have one. Type your password and email address again on the Apple TV. The device must be connected to Netflix via Netflix.com/tv8.
- The approach will be the same whether you’re using Apple TV (4th generation) or Apple TV 4K (5th and 6th generations). The Apple TV home screen is the only place where you can access Netflix. Your App Store can be found after you go to the Apple TV home screen.
- Browse the Netflix selection and download the app. After you’ve installed the app, launch it and sign in with your existing login credentials. If you do not have one already, you can create one if you haven’t already signed in.
Setting Up Netflix on Google TV
With Google TV, you can access content from a variety of streaming services. It is not a gadget, but instead software that can be used with a variety of devices. If your device was not manufactured between 2012 and 2014 and has Google TV, you should be able to connect Netflix to it.
To start your Netflix set up, make sure that you are on the home screen, and follow the steps below:
Sony Google TV users must first press “Home” on their wireless keyboard remote, then choose “All apps.” To access the Netflix app, press the arrow buttons on the remote. Once you find the app, select it. Sign in by clicking on sign in and then clicking on sign in. Make an account on the internet if you haven’t already, then enter your username and password once you have done so.
If you’re using HI sense Google TV, however, use the “All Apps” button on the remote. Then select Netflix, followed by the “Member sign-in” option. Below are the steps needed to set up Netflix on your TV.
How to Activate Netflix on Smart TV?
- From your smartphone, open the Google Play Store and search for Netflix.
- Netflix can be downloaded to your device. Once Netflix is downloaded, open it on your device.
- Access Netflix.com/tv8 with your Netflix account information and open the Netflix application. To sign up for a Netflix account, go to Netflix.com/tv8.
- It’s now time to browse the library of movies and TV shows and choose one you’ll enjoy. You can also hunt for a specific show that interests you.