You can download each episode of Game Of Thrones Season 2 (2012) in 480p, 720p, and 1080p Dual Audio (Hindi-English) in 250MB, 500MB, and 750MB. It is available in 480p, 720p, and 1080p with dual audio. The show is produced by HBO. Each season features 10 episodes. The episodes have all been added.
The Telgram channel of Moviehub offers HD Bollywood, Punjabi, and Hollywood movies and web series. The channel offers direct Google Drive download links to ensure faster and safer downloading. Simply click on the Telegram Download button and follow the steps to download and watch movies for free through Telegram.
Game of Thrones Season 2 is due out in April
In the United States, HBO premiered the second season of the fantasy drama Game of Thrones on April 1, 2012.
The Story Of The Game Of Thrones Season 2 Series
The Iron Throne, which has been coveted for a long time, has been attained by Robert of the house Baratheon after a rebellion spurred by a snatched bride-to-be and the mad ambitions of a mad king. Nine noble families fight for every inch of control and every drop of power in the mythical land of Westeros.
However, Jon Arryn has died. In Westeros, Robert searches for the only other ally he has, Eddard Stark, his childhood friend. In order to help the now overweight and drunk Robert rule in King’s Landing, the Warden of the North must leave his icy sanctuary and join the King in King’s Landing.
In the dead of night, Ned receives a letter telling him that the former Hand was murdered and that Robert will follow. Noble Ned gives up his better desires for the sake of his friend and kingdom.
Politics, plots, murders, and lust all point to one secret that could tear the Seven Kingdoms apart. Soon Eddard will discover what happens when you play Game of Thrones.
Game of Thrones Season 2 Download 720p SRT:-
When you are on your mobile device:
- When watching from a mobile device. Obtain subtitles first from subdl.live.
- In case the file is in zip format, you must extract it.
- The SRT format file should be moved to the Movies/TV Shows folder
- Select the video file to be used in the video player
- Find the subtitles option and open it (it may be on the import menu)
- Click on the subtitle file (Srt file) by going to the subtitle file.
If you are using Windows Media Player & VLC Player on your computer/PC/laptop:
- If you’re using a mobile device. You can start with subtitles at subdl.live.
- If the file is in Zip format, please extract it.
- Start watching after moving the SRT format file to the Movie/TV Series folder (works with Windows media player)
- You can, however, use a VLC player to watch. Open the VLC player, right-click on it, and then select Add Subtitle (SRT file).
Our library includes Subscene, TVSubtitles, OpenSubtitles, Yify subtitles, YTS subtitles, and more.