Season 1 opens with the battle in Westeros’ united Seven Kingdoms as the summer winds down and the winter season approaches. It has been requested that his historical friend, King Robert Baratheon, accommodate Lord Eddard Stark. Following the death of the previous king’s hand, Eddard accepts Robert’s offer. He orchestrates the alleged murder by using his position and ascendancy. Meanwhile, the kids of House Targaryen who have been exiled to Essos since House Targaryen’s war to declare Robert’s throne are plotting to return to Westeros and overthrow the “usurper.”
When you are finished downloading the Videos, follow the instructions below so that the subtitle file can be added to Game of Thrones Season 1 subtitles.
Step 1: Download the relevant subtitle file.
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for every episode of the first season of Game of Thrones by clicking on the “Get Subtitle” links beside each episode. Upon reaching this page, you will be given the option of selecting the subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Step 2: Installing subtitles on your VLC player
You can add subtitle files to your VLC Player by following these steps:
1. Locate your subtitle file in the same folder as your video.
2. You will now have two files: Game of Thrones, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Game of Thrones, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Open VLC and play the video. Now the subtitles should appear over the movie. Double check the .srt file’s name, then close and restart VLC before playing it again if you don’t.
Step 3: Adding subtitles to a YouTube video or other streaming service:
1. Go to the links above and download the .srt file.
2. Make your video and upload it to YouTube. When you are configuring your upload, select “Captions”.
3. Add a caption track by clicking “Add a Caption Track” and browsing to your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down list, and make sure you are selecting “Caption file” instead of “Transcript file”.
5. Click “Upload” and upload the .srt file.
6. It’s done!
7. Turning on subtitles in the YouTube player is as simple as clicking the “CC” icon.
8. You can also watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles with this method
Download Game of Thrones Season 1 – English subtitles
Here are the steps to get the SRT for Game of Thrones Season 1:
- If you’re watching the show on a mobile device (MX or other)
- Please download the subtitles from australiapopulation.com before starting the show.
- The files are normally in Zip format, so simply extract them.
- You should then move the SRT file to the Movies/TV Series folder
- And open the video player
- By clicking on it
- On the right-hand side (in MX player)
- Choose the subtitle option and then click the Open button
- Before selecting the subtitle file.
- Taking the following steps when watching on a computer:
- Get the subtitles from australiapopulation.com first
- First, then extract them
- After that, move the SRT file into the Movies/TV Series folder. You can now watch movies/TV shows.
- If you are using Windows Media Player, just follow the above steps.
- If you’re watching with a VLC player, just right-click on the player and choose to add subtitles.